Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Question Two. Combating Homelessness

2. Imagine that you've suddenly become homeless. You have no place to go back to at the end of this day. Where would you go? What would you do

Kayleigh Phillips: I would go to the Central Union Mission, because I would have bedding, food and a shower. This is a positive environment which would give me the means to help me get back on my feet

Brittany Altizer: I would go to a homeless shelter. Then would try to sell papers or try to find a job. If that were not possible i would try to raise money, call my family and friends and find someone to help me.

Brittany Wright: I honestly cannot imagine myself homeless. I dont think there is any where in my home town that I can go to. I know that there is a mission on my town where you can go and get clothes and food.

Jordan Cole: The first thing I would do is to find somebody or somewhere to go for help, for example the places we went to work in DC this week. The next thing I would do is to look for a job and a place to sleep in such as a shelter of some sort and then try to find somebody who could help me get back on my feet.

Eric Thomas: I would try to find the closest homeless shelter, find a job and get back on my own feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment