Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Question Six: Combating Homelessness

6. Whose face will you see when the issue of homelessness is discussed with you?

Jonathon Barenett: I see my street sense leader Martin, he is a hard worker who is homeless but does not let it stop hom from striving to surviving. He doesn't lay around and beg he works for what he gets.

Eric Thomas: James, because on the homeless challenge I met and talked to him for hours about this situation and how he was going to get out of it.

Robert Vess Furey: Probably David Harris and the guides i had when i did the homless challenge in both instances i experienced homlessness both physically and emotionally.

Heath Sevy: I will more than likely rember Wayne's face and how he brightened his day so much in the face of problems. I will also rember Davids face because he was able to use a special talent given to him by God to defeat homelessness.

Jordan Cole: Probably David Harris because he is an incredible man who overcame outstanding odds and will be an influence rto me to keep on doing my part in the struggle agaisnt homlessness

Brittany Altizer: Dewayne was homeless for a mistake he made but he was a good person. He deserves to have a home and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment