Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Question Four: Combating Homelessness

4.Have you been to DC before? If so tell me about the homeless people you saw on that visit. If not tell me what you expect to see of homeless people in DC

Eric Thomas: The last time i was in DC. I was talking part in the Homeless challenge, therefore I was actually living as one of the homeless myself. It opened my eyes to see that they are real people and they deserve to be noticed and helped

Jonathan Barnett: Yes the homeless people I saw in DC. seemed more independent than the homeless people in New York. They work for the money they do have and they seem to have alot of street sense.

Robert Vess Furey: Well the last time i was in DC. I took part in the Homeless challenge and I learned living amongst them that they were truly the nicest and the most giving people. It is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment